Asparagus and Pea Risotto
Recipe type: Mains
- Oil for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of Arborio rice
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 500g jar of Leggos roasted garlic with chunky tomato & onion pasta sauce
- 2 bunches of asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups of frozen peas
- Fry onion until soft & then add rice, stirring constantly until the rice starts to look translucent
- Add stock and pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through asparagus and peas, simmer covered for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.