Plant-based mince and risoni
Recipe type: Mains
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g Funky Fields mince
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 400g diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups risoni
- 1 ½ cups peas
- Fry onion until tender in a large pot.
- Add the mince, break up and heat through.
- Stir in tomato paste, stock powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes. Fill the empty can with water and add to pot. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle the risoni over the top of the mixture, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until risoni is cooked.
- Stir through peas, turn off heat, leave covered for 5 extra minutes and serve.