Thai puffed tofu curry
Recipe type: Mains
- 500ml** almond milk (this will be evaporated down to 350ml)
- Peanut oil
- 180g puffed tofu – cut into your choice of size
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon shredded kaffir leaves (from a jar)
- 200g green beans, chopped
- 200g baby corn, cut in half
- 1 small head of broccoli, broken in small florets
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Gently simmer almond milk until evaporated down to approx. 350ml. Set to one side.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok and toss through puffed tofu until warmed through and a little browner.
- Add curry paste and stir fry until fragrant.
- Stir in evaporated almond milk, kaffir leaves & bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add beans, corn, broccoli and bamboo shoots. Tossed through milk and partially cover wok for about 5 minutes until the beans are tender.
- Add worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Stir through.
- Combine cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water & add to wok, quickly stirring through.
- Serve with rice.